‘Wordle’ today, September 28: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#466)
Trying to solve Wordle #466 for September 28, 2022, and need some help?
Today’s Wordle is a tricky one — it isn’t a word most folks would use often (if ever). Here are a few hints that’ll help you guess the answer today.
Before you take a look at the hints below, check out our easy guide on playing Wordle for some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
More on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle ends with the letter P.
- Today’s Wordle uses the same vowel twice.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right.”
What’s the answer to Wordle #466 on September 28?
Still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 23: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#461)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 22: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#460)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 21: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#459)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 20: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#458)
- ‘Wordle’ today, September 19: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#457)